22 April 2009

What I'd like to Steal from TopShop : D

Jessi have you gone to TopShop yet??! I might go to NY with Josephine in the next month or so. I just did some intense surfing on their site! Me and Jo are gonna tear up some stores this wknd. : )

Before I show you my wants....
PHILLIP LIM FAIL! Not even close!

As you now know, this is my new profile image : )


These are ALMOST like the Christian Louboutins though, what do you guys think??! They look like so much fun : )

In response to Jo's Brogue's...I really want a pair in white but a bit softer like jazz shoes..BTW my mom totally had a pair like the holey ones way back when!


How fun would it be to wear this?! Not exactly a hip de-emphasizer..but owell : )

DOOD i JUST bought a skirt like this but it doesn't have the beautiful layers at the bottom! You guys will see this skirt Sat!

Cool Shape

I really want a pair of ridiculously holey jeans...considering a DIY project, but I want light light jean. This is the cheapest I've seen so far..

DOOD my goal is to work my abs out so I can wear this with a worn black crop top tee : ) I could see Rumi from FashionToast pulling it off though...dang her! haha

: ) What would I wear it with? Iono...I just know I like floral print : P

JERSEY coral blazer!! I bet this is sooo comfortable

Schmexy!

This is a bit granny but soooo pretty : )



What do you guys think!?!?
Jan

3 comments:

josephine said...

loves it! esp the holey ass jeans (but i would try diy first with jeans u dont care about anymore)
yuuuuum i cant wait!!! fjsdifoenfkslddhsuo

jan u realize that topshop is 1)all over london like nobody's bizness 2)hella cheaper in london cuz the exchange rate is such shit and they didnt take it into consideration when pricing for the US store and 3)bu xi chi (ping ying fail) to jessi in the slightest?

hahaha regardless i'm fuckin stoked like RAWRRRRR
oyea i fink u been writing too many business emails; your capitalizing and grammerizing is freaking me out. kthnx <3

Janet said...

WOW i had no idea i was grammertizing hahahahah

Jessica said...

HAHAHA yes... a little bu xi chi... i didnt go see the topshop in NYC. just cuz... we have one here and its cheaper by a lot, like jo said.
but dagnabit topshop... its evil! i always end up buying something when i step in there... so i try to avoid it at all costs. but those holey jeans are NICE! and i <3 the second pair of bourges you posted. i almost bought those! i think in a off white colour. buttt the bottom is really really stiff.. seemed like they would hurt when you walk a lot...
im kinda totally digging the pink blazer tho! get it get it!

AND OMG WHAT IS THIS?!?!?! you guys are going to NY TOGETHER! OMG IM SO MAD! SO MAD! AND I DONT THINK I CAN MAKE IT TO MIAMI! I HAVE FUCKING SUMMER CLASSES DURING THAT TIME! OMG IM SO MAD AND SAD AND IM GONNA START CRYING NOW! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!111111111