28 December 2008

oh gawd

soooooooo there have been so gnarly ass sales going on lately in HK.
shoes like 50% off!
jooooo i saw the stellas~ those heart breaking stellas~~~
but even 50% off they're still about $520... CRYYY


and they were without the strap... and red..... like a pretty red wine red.... oh my heart.

and then and then and then

they had THESE nicholas kirkwoods! THE NICHOLAS KIRKWOODS!!!
for about $320...
i would have so bought it... but they only had it in a size 5! who has feet that small anymore!?
jeeeeeeeeezzz!!!




break my heart why dont you.

i saw huge selections of Louboutin's for $200...

ive gotta go back... i couldnt decide which ones to get :P

will up date you guys on my purchases (if i get my hands on some $$$ first, which i will some how some way.) soon!

1 comment:

Janet said...

SERIOUSLY? jessi will you hoook me up with some louboutins?? i'm not sure what size i am..but i'll try it out hahaha